HITA members may use the HITA logo on stationery, business cards, advertising, and websites to indicate their membership, under the following guidelines:
- The logo may only be used by current HITA members.
- The placement of the logo and surrounding elements (text and graphics) must indicate that it is being displayed by a HITA member.
- The logo must not be combined with other logos or images.
- The logo must be displayed in a positive manner.
- Use of the logo does not imply HITA approval or endorsement of the member's services.
To use the logo, please send an email indicating your acceptance of these guidelines to: . The logo is the property of the Houston Interpreters and Translators Association. HITA reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.
The HITA Board
August 14, 2015